Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yes, Nicole, I have...

As Nicole pointed out in her comment on my last post, I have been quite the busy traveler.  Below are the scrapbook pages from my trip up to South Dakota to sell my car and visit my parents. 

For the last week and a half I have driven through Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, and Florida.  And yes, I'm crazy and exhausted!  I drove to San Antonio to visit friends and then pick up the boys to bring them to Tampa to visit Jason.  Thankfully Jason got permission from his Chief to meet us in Biloxi to help out with the driving.  He then got to drive us back this past weekend. 

I will write more on that trip when I finish the pages.  It was fantastic.  I hated seeing Jason leave today.  It was the first time I cried.  I'm sure it won't be the last either. 

But please know, I am richly blessed with many friends here in Biloxi and blessed to have Jason somewhere that is visitable. 

More to come...


No comments: