Monday, December 06, 2010

Crafting JOY

I was telling a friend last week that I have found too many crafty projects online in the last week that I would love to do.  Realistically, maybe one, will actually come to fruition.  BUT, I did finish one project last week I wanted to share.  I bought this kit two years ago and finally made the JOY last week.  The kit came with the wooden letters, paper, and embellishments.  I just had to paint the sides, and attach the paper and ribbon with spray adhesive, and/or modge podge.  I was pretty excited to have something new to display, and have it cost me nothing...this year.  ;-)

I hope you're spreading JOY this CHRISTmas season!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love the JOY sign! I'm having the same dilemma with all the beautiful crafts I see online. My bookmark list is becoming quite long. Now, I just need to make time to craft...