Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday Fun--A Bride Again










My amazing friend Jamie, who did our engagement photos, wanted to add some updated bridal portraits to her portfolio. So, I donned the dress again for an hour or so of absolute fun right near Jamie's home in NE San Antonio. We got out at the train tracks and two gentlemen slowed down and asked if we were in need of assistance. I thought it was very sweet of them. After that it was obvious to all that we were doing a photo shoot. I felt like a model and had a blast! She has a ton more and I'm sure will post them on her blog and website in the coming weeks. These are the few she had time to do before leaving town.

1 comment:

Brian & Erin said...

SOOOOO glad you did this. The pics are awesome and it looks like you had a fantastic time!!! Yeah!
-E