Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day Weekend




Jason came into town! Yea! He primarly was there to pick up the boys to take them back to Biloxi for our 6 weeks with them...but, he did make lots of time for me while we were in San Antonio. The Next Step, our young adult group from church, went Mini-golfing Thursday evening. As always, it was a ton of fun. Looking back on the last 8 years, where The Next Step has been in existence 6 of the years, we've gone mini-golfing 3 times and I have pictures from each outing--which I looked at last evening.

Friday evening my favorite band from Austin, Porterdavis, was in town and so Bethany, Jason and I got to enjoy the show!


On Saturday we took the boys to Houston--I had Donovan in the car with me and Ian road with Jason. We hung out with the Wests for awhile and then had Steak 'n' Shake with my parents and Jason's mom, who was on her way through to Dallas for business. The cheese fries and shakes were a hit.



Sunday brought church, a cook-out, and then the boys hit the road. I hung around a little bit longer and made it home by 7:30 to get some work done around the house. It was relaxing weekend and it was nice to know that it was the last known time I will have to say "good-bye" to Jason for weeks at a time.

My sister gets married in two weeks, which will bring us all together for lots of fun!

No comments: