There is just too much going on to really blog properly. Too many topics. Too many pictures I have taken, or want to take. Here's the list...
1. Bachelorette Party from two weeks ago.
2. Paper Purge of 2009 (should be a good one).
3. Pity Party Friday night, followed by fantastic sermon about Exodus 14:15--"Quit Crying and Keep Moving."
4. Packing and moving Jason this week.
5. NYG '10 Planning meeting at the end of this week in New Orleans.
6. All the ministry opportunities popping up at school that I wish would not because I hate seeing my students hurting.
7. Summer practicum not being offered this summer and how I have no time this weekend to deal with that situation.
That's the exhausted list...I'm sure there are more wedding blogs to share, but right now the planning has stagnated due to the move.
Please pray for safe travel for Jason and I as we move him this week. Blessings to all!