Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day in Biloxi



I was fortunate enough to fly to Biloxi last weekend to spend a three-day holiday with Jason. It happened to fall on Valentine's day, which was nice for us, but not the main point of the visit. (On a side note, this was a possible wedding weekend for us, but I didn't want to get married on Valentine's Day. I was told by one student that I couldn't get married on the 15th because then it would look like I tried for the 14th and missed.)

Anywho, it was a fantastic weekend! We shopped, ate, watched the Food Network and HGTV and just enjoyed spending time together. We were maybe going to go to Baton Rouge, but after spending so much time in the car while there in January and over New Year's, we just wanted to stay put for the weekend.

Enjoy the layouts.

Pages made with Storybook Creator Plus software and the Discover palette.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like a great weekend!!