Monday, April 21, 2008

What I'm Excited About These Days...

1) The new Bible study at church about the spirituality of the Cross--book by Vieth. I haven't been going to Bible study at church because nothing was peeking my interest and I was choosing sleep over it...but this one has me excited and that's refreshing for me.

2) Going on the senior retreat--very last minute change to me schedule, but one that I'm happy to make.

3) I did not blow a bunch of money attending the Oyster Bake, which is a part of Fiesta week--a week-long celebration here in San Antonio.

4) Thursday we have a service day in the morning, a luncheon for a student and then it's Prom night. Oh what fun! I do love seeing the kiddos all dressed up.

5) No school on Friday due to Battle of the Flowers--a Fiesta tradition.

It's a short, but busy week. Fun times!

Peace

No comments: