Sunday, April 27, 2008

Last Minute Visit...

Besides having Friday off due to Fiesta and getting to watch a Rampage game and a SPURS game, I got to see the Wests for less than 24 hours. They came in for the baptism of Micah Truwe, so I got to catch up with them and enjoy how much Micaiah is growing. She really has filled out quite a bit in just the five weeks since I last saw her. Brian and Erin haven't grown any since then. :) Except maybe in the knowledge of how to care for Micaiah. They are quite the team!

I take great pride in the fact that Micaiah's first trip away from home was to my house. It was also her first bath in a kitchen sink as well.



I also got to witness their bedtime ritual where Brian reads to Micaiah. This one happens to be by the same author of one of my favorites from my sister's little years...I can't remember the author's name, but one title is " Moo, Baa, Lalala." I LOVED reading that book to her when she was little.

I have a post about the senior retreat, but I'm waiting to get some pictures to post with it. Till then, you'll have to enjoy Micaiah!

3 comments:

Anna Maschke said...

The author in Sandra Boyton (I'm not sure that spelling is right) I LOVE her board books and CD's.

Erin said...

Does she need the BellyButton Book? Everyone needs the BellyButton book by Boynton. So good!

Nina and Christopher said...

I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together. I'm jealous too! I hope I can see all of you soon!