Friday, May 23, 2014

April

 We decided to sign N up for "Mommy and Me" swim lessons.  I stood in line, with a number, for two hours to get us in.  That is life on a base where one in five women is pregnant, which means there are an abundance of babies all of the time.  We met for eight sessions.  The first day was chilly and every child cried the entire thirty minutes.  But, by the end, N was doing a great job of letting me float her on her back--she'd whine, but she'd do it.  We have lots of water time in our future, so it was tons of fun.


 It was warm enough for a beach day!  Yay!  We joined a couple of friends for some fun in the sand.  Yes she put the sand in her mouth.  Such is life.
 Easter egg hunt at church.  We didn't really hunt, but N had fun playing with them ahead of time.
 Wonder what she is thinking here?


 We got a little pool for N.  She wasn't too sure what to do with it.  Thankfully bath toys helped her at least enjoy it.
 I love this toy.  I also love that N figured out how to empty it quickly and efficiently. 



  Daddy made N a blanket tent.  I'm sure it is the first of many.

Checking out Daddy's boots. 

This is a quick round-up of the month.  I have some great shots of Easter weekend that I hope to share later.

No comments: