Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I took some time the Monday I returned from Tampa to put these cards together for my mother, mother-in-law, and two grandmothers.  I like the simplicity of them.  I also like that I used resources already available to me.  I'm becoming kinda of big on that lately.  I have LOTS of paper, and it won't all make it to an album, but it can help brighten somebody's day! 



On Thursday these arrived!  Aren't they gorgeous?!  The picture probably doesn't do them justice.  I was quite surprised and happy to have something so beautiful to look at for awhile.

I spent my Mother's Day with friends.  I actually made a full dinner, set the table, used cloth napkins...and made a healthy dessert--Blueberry crumble.  We had wonderful conversation and a good time all the way around.

I really do love to entertain and I'm kicking myself that I didn't have some of these friends over before Jason left town.  Why didn't I?  Seems so silly now.  Jason and I agreed, we have to make more of an effort because we do enjoy it a great deal!

No comments: