Thursday, October 21, 2010

Croptoberfest FUN



Croptoberfest was a blast this year. I had eight ladies attend. Last year I had two attend, so I was very happy with this year's turnout. I had planned the event from 9 am to 9 pm. Most of the ladies stayed till between 4 pm and 5 pm. I had a couple of die-hards that stayed till 8:30, which was great.

I treated them to White Chili, cornbread, banana bread, Halloween oreos and lots more. Everyone went home with "Bright Autumn" photo mats and borders. Two of my digital customers worked on their digital calendars the entire time, plus bought some more digital stuff, so they got the "Bright Autumn" digital kit. That is what I have used for this layout.

I borrowed a Cricut from a friend to use our "Cheerful" cartridge to create some cute little pumpkins and the "Delicious Autumn" sign. I was pretty impressed with the Cricut expression, I have to admit--it's on my Christmas list now.

It was a fun day. I was tired by the end, but it was the type of tired you feel after a satisfying day.

No comments: