Monday, April 12, 2010

Weddings and Babies




Weddings used to ALWAYS take me away from San Antonio, and now they seem to be bringing me back. A dear friend from Team 'N' Training got married this past weekend to a former Team 'N' Training coordinator. We've all seen Shawn go through some pretty tough times in the past two years, so it was wonderful to see things come full circle this weekend. Jennifer was a beautiful bride. I'll share more pics later this week when I'm finished editing them.

They were married in Burnet, TX, which is north of Austin off of Highway 281. The bluebonnets were in full bloom and we couldn't resist stopping for a pic or four. They were amazing.

Then, to top off the weekend, Erin and Brian West were blessed with the birth of their second daughter, Adriana Faith. We saw them on Thursday, her due date, and all was normal with no contractions or anything. Friday morning Adriana arrived and on Sunday we stopped for twenty minutes to meet this little blessing. Erin looked so at peace.

It was good to be home. I relished worshipping at CoL again. Sundays are still a difficult day for me here. Someday, someday. We did see the boys too and I have some editing to do on their pics as well.

More to come.

No comments: