Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kelly's Wedding






Kelly is Kelly Phelps, yea!!! The wedding was beautiful and I can't believe it's already over! Life was crazy from the moment I arrived in town. Dad picked me up and dropped me off at a bar for some karaoke with the girls. Kel and I sang our Irving Berlin movie favorite, "Sisters" from "White Christmas" and then Kelly, Lindsey and I sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." It was a blast.

There were lots of helpers on hand on Friday to get everything ready and then the fun really kicked off at the rehearsal and dinner following. Kelly and Ben seemed so young-looking that night, but the next day they didn't seem all that young-looking to me. It was just beautiful!

Enjoy the pics, there is so much to share as we've had our week in St. Louis and now we're headed out West. Look for more to come!

No comments: