I need to remember my blessings...
1. I have fantastic colleagues.
2. I do have students who care and seek to help others.
3. I finished my Research Methods class last evening and I won't ever have to take it again!
4. My parking citation from UTSA was reduced so when I had to pay it to finish registering for classes it was NOT a $100 as it was before.
5. I was actually registered for summer classes, even though I thought they dropped me, but really I was on hold due to the parking citation.
6. I will have some summer since I won't be pushing myself to finish my Masters by December. (Which was a difficult conclusion to come to because I've had it in my head I would finish in '08 for years and I will have to come terms with the fact that I will be 31, and not 30, when I finish it.)
7. I have wonderful friends.
8. My parents only live 3 hours away.
9. I get to go home and read whatever I want!
10. I can chew on the left side of my mouth now that the permanent crown is in. Which means I can go back to my OCD habit of chewing equally on both sides of my mouth. It's the important things in life people! Really!