Monday, April 10, 2006

STOCK THE BAR!

I know, it's been awhile...lots has happened and I'll be updating in sections...

At the beginning of March my roommate and I finally had the house ready for a party. We debated about the theme, etc. and finally decided on "Stock the Bar"! Everyone brought their favorite liquor and we provided the mixers and food. My good friend Erin West came over from H-town for the event...Brian had to stay put for a Youth Gathering meeting, which is kind of funny since he's the bartender of the group! It was a great mix of my friends, Bethany's friends, and then those that are friends with both of us.

So when you're in San Antonio and are in need of refreshment, some to our place and we'll hook you up!

More to come...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: