Sunday, January 01, 2012

2011 Reads

http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/3512798-kari?read_at=2011&view=covers&per_page=50

This is the list of 41 books I read in 2011.  I'm thrilled with the number the number and quality of books I read this past year.  I made some great headway in my quest to read all of the Newberry Medal books, as well as reading some modern classics. 

My focus in 2012 is to read 50 books and focus on reading more of the L.M. Montgomery books in my collection.  I believe I have all of the books and short stories she published, but I have not read many of the lesser known books.  (She is the author of the Anne of Green Gables series.)

Happy reading in 2012!

2 comments:

Cheri @ Sharing Cheri said...

Some great books on there! I love Walk Two Moons - I have a student reading it now who is enjoying it. Loved Matched. I just finished Crossed- you can catch a review on my blog (no spoilers) www.sharingcheri.blogspot.com.

Kari said...

Thanks Cheri!! Crossed is on my 2012 list!