Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gettin' Crafty

I never have less than three or four projects percolating at one time.  That's just me.  One such project has been on my mind for a couple of years.  My Aunt Bev showed me a darling Christmas tag she though I could reproduce for her, since I am the artsy one in the family.  I took the tag and tucked it away.  I finally decided I needed that project off my mind.

Here is what she wanted me to replicate:
Very pretty.  These were some of my better attempts at the tree using watercolors:

Kind of got there, but I didn't feel like I could do that for many tags.  I turned to Storybook Creator 4.0, my digital scrapbooking software.  Here are two different results:


I'm happy.  Now to buy some good paper to print them on--I have some, but it is in storage.  Everything feels as though it is in storage right now.

No comments: