Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day @ Mardi Gras




Our Valentine's Day was trumped for Mardi Gras parades! Actually, an orientation at Kohl's in the morning (I know, I hate that it was Sunday morning as well) was the first order of business. THEN we headed to NOLA to meet the Johnson sisters, dear college friends, for some Mardi Gras fun! This was my first Mardi Gras experience. Next year we'll plan for a whole day.





The theme for the Bacchus parade was love, so each float represented the theme. Some of my favs included the "I Love Lucy" float and "Love Shack" float. It was a great night, although we didn't do any of the partying that many around us had been doing, and would be doing well into the night. The parade ended at 9:30 and we were home by 11:30. Enjoy the pics!

No comments: