Saturday, December 12, 2009

Open House and an Anniversary

Last Saturday was a BUSY day. I held my annual Creative Memories Christmas open house. I was so pleased with the turnout. I had put together 12 gift bags for all attendees and I only had ONE left over! I am so thrilled with this since I've only been here since August.

After the open house concluded, Jason surprised me with a special evening out to celebrate the anniversary of our engagement. It began at a wonderful restaurant in Biloxi called Mary Mahoney's. Mary Mahoney's has been around for over 40 years, surviving two hurricane's and serving some of the BEST food I have ever tasted. (They have markers for where the water line was from the hurricanes and both were WELL above my head. It's astonishing!)

Anyways, after eating we walked down to the Biloxi town green to look at the light dislplay. I loved the dolphins pulling Santa's sleigh! That evening was also the annual boat parade. Boats were lined up all along the harbor decorated with lights! It is something so unique to living on the coast and I'm happy we got a small glimpse of it. Enjoy the pics!









No comments: