Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Month

The wedding is officially one month away. I'm not freaking out, but I am slightly more intense in checking off my list. This weekend provided an incredible amount of time and deals in helping accomplish the list. Erin came to visit and attend a shower for me. So, what did we accomplish?
-finalized band for ring so Jason could make the purchase
-bought almost all table decorations, plus some ceremony decorations for 50% off at Hobby Lobby
-bought jewelry for wedding
-bought champagne flutes for toast at Anthropologie
-picked out shoe options for dress
-made appointment with flower dept. Met with them on Monday and the order is set
-sent out last of invites to wayward address-senders


What must be done?
-rent some linens
-finalize program design
-finalize ceremony
-finish photo project
-look forward to Jason's visit in 8 days

On a side note, on Sunday I wrote all of my thank you's from Saturday's shower. Considering the intensity I'm feeling now, I'm so thankful I took the time I was blessed with on Sunday.

Look for pics from a Spurs game and the shower later this week.

No comments: