Thursday, March 12, 2009

Engagement

I just had to post a few here. I'm so excited to get my CD and print some of them! The black and white of all four of us is my favorite family shot. Jamie got some really nice ones of the boys that I'll have to post later.

This is my new family. So crazy, yet seems so right. I pick the boys up almost every weekend to go to church and then lunch. I didn't one weekend and I missed having them there with me. They are such sweethearts.

Right now they're excited about having two mommies and two daddies. They've had two daddies for a while now, so they're excited to add me. I just hope they're excited to have two of each once they hit adolescence. The sermon last weekend was about how it's tough to take over an existing organization or move into someone else's position. He talked about the reality of becoming a step-parent. At first it's all fun and games and then eventually you're a figure of authority, which takes some of the fun out of it. While I enjoy having fun with the boys, I've tried not to be just "fun Miss Kari." I think I've succeeded, but we have a LOT of years left to find out. :)





No comments: